Why Excel Tire Gauge?
- Fuel savings; under inflated tires reducefuel economy by .3% for every 1 PSI.
- Extend tire life and save money. Tirelife is reduced by 10% for each 10% of under inflation.
Reduce safety hazards
- An NHTSA study found that under-inflated tires is the leading cause of tire failures and increases the likelihood of a crash by 3x. 85% of vehicles on the road have improper tire pressure.
- Eliminate the risk of tire over-inflation, which is the leading cause of tire explosions. Neat coil air hose reduces employee trip hazards.
- A tire under or over inflated by 20% can look normal, yet 59% of drivers rely on visual appearance to prompt a pressure check.
- Eliminate the need for inaccurate hand-held tire gauges, and ensure precise tire pressure calibration each and every time.